Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trance Music

Options
  • 25-05-2012 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

How popular is Trance around here, It seems impossible to meet someone who likes trance, especially a woman. So women raise your hands, now it's the time.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

One of my favourites at the moment, it's beautiful :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYtZy2c17SM

• Registered Users Posts: 39 mackinfella

hajjid wrote: »

Major trance head myself....and andy blueman being one of my fav producers of all time.... trance army ireland have club nights in dublin (industry/mezz) quite regularly...deffo worth checkin out.... sadly trance is still catagorized as "off your face music" by alot of people... to which i usually reply "thats hardhouse your talkin about" lol

do a bit of the oul trance production myself...workin on a track at the moment that i will release when its finished...

And yeah we need more women into trance big time lol

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Major trance head myself....and andy blueman being one of my fav producers of all time.... trance army ireland have club nights in dublin (industry/mezz) quite regularly...deffo worth checkin out.... sadly trance is still catagorized as "off your face music" by alot of people... to which i usually reply "thats hardhouse your talkin about" lol

do a bit of the oul trance production myself...workin on a track at the moment that i will release when its finished...

And yeah we need more women into trance big time lol
    Trancearmy Ireland have heatbeat on in july should be a decent gig. Subculture run good club nights as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,293 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'm a woman and I don't like Trance (I have just discovered, never heard of it before). On the other hand I doubt that I fit the job description :D

looksee wrote: »
    I'm a woman and I don't like Trance (I have just discovered, never heard of it before). On the other hand I doubt that I fit the job description :D
    hmmm how can you not like something that you don't know,hmmm that's really interesting...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,293 ✭✭✭✭looksee

hmmm how can you not like something that you don't know,hmmm that's really interesting...:)

I found some, listened to it, and made a hasty judgement. Listening to more of it would drive me mad rather than bring me round to liking it. There again, I like a bit of a choon to my music...

I think that trance doesn't have such an impact when not listened to on a good set of headphones. But obviously if you don't like it by now you probably won't like it. But hey I do enjoy country western music, nightclub tunes, balads, blues, pink floyd you name it!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

oh god trance is my pet hate - I always found it too bouncy and annoying...........but my opinion probably stands for nothing as i used to love Gabba lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

So women raise your hands, now it's the time.
    \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

Twoelles wrote: »
    i used to love Gabba lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement