Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Felix Cat Food 12 Pouches €2 (normally €4.60)

Options
  • 25-05-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Felix Cat Food pouches are normally priced at around €4.60.
    They are currently reduced to €3 in Dunnes Stores and if you use the €1 coupon from Pigsback you can get it for €2.
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

The pigsback coupon says 1 per purchase.
    Can I print off 10 and put each box through as a separate transaction?

Or can I just buy 10 boxes and hand in 10 coupons?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I bought two boxes of Felix pouches today and I used two coupons in a single transaction without any issue. (This was in Athlone - Irishtown) All the lady on the checkout was checking was that I had the correct number of items purchased to match with the number of coupons I was using.

Basically - my interpretation of one per purchase is that you can only use one coupon per item purchased. If you purchase ten items you can use ten coupons. No need for separate transactions.

As always it's down to how your store deals with coupons and your choice of checkout person.

Thanks for that. I'll chance a good few and let you know how I get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

siber wrote: »
    Felix Cat Food pouches are normally priced at around €4.60.
    They are currently reduced to €3 in Dunnes Stores and if you use the €1 coupon from Pigsback you can get it for €2.
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

No problem doing this in Dunnes Briarhill.
    My Wife and I take in strays and we've 7 at the moment so we need to be able to buy cat food as cheaply as possible.
    This offer is a godsend.

I bought six packs in Dunnes in Athlone today and had no problem either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭gipi

Thanks for the pigsback coupon tip, siber (haven't looked at their coupons in ages as there was never anything that I was interested in).

Printed a couple of Felix coupons, there was only one specially marked (£3) Felix box in Dunnes so just the one bargain for today!

Tesco are currently selling the "As good as it looks" range for €4.79 per box, so €1 coupon would make that good value too!

Got 20 boxes today In Dunnes,Childers Road,Limerick. The girl at the till was a bit iffy because all the coupons had the same number. She asked the manager and he said it was fine. :D
    2 happy kitty cats here for a while :)
    Thanks OP.

gipi wrote: »
    Thanks for the pigsback coupon tip, siber (haven't looked at their coupons in ages as there was never anything that I was interested in).

Printed a couple of Felix coupons, there was only one specially marked (£3) Felix box in Dunnes so just the one bargain for today!

Tesco are currently selling the "As good as it looks" range for €4.79 per box, so €1 coupon would make that good value too!

If you cannot find the €3 boxes of Felix catfood pouches in Dunnes Stores - Tesco are now selling it for €3.19. With your €1 voucher - €2.19. Given it's 19 cents more expensive than Dunnes but still cheap if your local Dunnes does not have the €3 boxes.

In Tescos Athlone yesterday I spotted that they have 25% off some of the Felix Cat food pouches x 12, the cheapest works out around €3.40. Those on offer have a yellow sticker.

I then spotted that just one type had a normal white label marked at just €2.54. This is the Felix Senior mixed selection in Jelly. Use the €1 off pigsback voucher and paid just €1.54 each.

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Barcode: 5000161 027415

I did spot some other pet food that appeared to be reduced and is possibly being discontinued so availability may be store specific.

If you can find it it's a good time to stock up at €1.54 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭gipi

Be aware that the Felix promotion in Tesco ends on 3rd July - so time to print coupons and stock up!

(didn't spot the very cheap deal in Tesco Drogheda, Siber but will look again!)

As an aside, one to watch for multiple purchases...

I bought four boxes of Felix last week and noticed after I'd paid and packed that the cashier had scanned one box and multiplied the amount x 4.....however the boxes are not all the same price! Of course sod's law had applied, she'd scanned the most expensive one! Had to go to customer services to get my 24c back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭HarrietD

Felix boxes of 12 pouches are on sale in Equipet, Ashbourne for € 3.30 at the moment

Advertisement