Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exposed root.

Options
  • 25-05-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I went to my dentist a few months ago because of a toothache, turns out one of my upper molars has some exposed root due to gum recession after my wisdom teeth where removed. My dentist put some desensitizing paste on the root and told me to start using Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief but advised me that if this didn't work the only other option is root canal treatment, it was fine untill this week the pain has come back :(, is root canal really the only option? I would have no problem having it done it's just I can't afford it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

really?? root canal for sensitivity?
    is it very severe? what exacerbates it? hot/cold or hot&cold? how long does the pain last when you do get it?

Advertisement