Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know a good inheritance solicitor?

Options
  • 25-05-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I'm looking for a good inheritance solicitor and you people seem to know what you are talking about! I just joined to ask this question so I hope I'm posting in the right place...

I had an accident a few years ago and used our local family solicitor and wasn't really impressed so I don't want to go to him again..

My mother died recently and my father died a good few years ago. I've been living with my mam for a few years now because she wasn't well and we didn't want to put her in a home. I'm after finding out that she's left the house and land to my brother. She did give me some money in the will but I've rented out my house so I won't have anywhere to live now...I dread the thought of a family fight but a friend told me I might be able to challenge the will in court and I do think I'm entitled to more.

I googled "inheritance solicitor ireland" just there and wondered if anybody had experience of these solicitors? Has anybody used the contact law service (the last one)? Does anybody how much this thing will cost me?

SNIPPED

Thanks very much I really appreciate the help!

Rachel

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Dear Rachel:

I am sorry for your troubles. Most solicitors are versed in the area you seek advice on. The thread and Legal Discussion is not to be used to compare and contrast firms or people. Why? Because invariably, it leads to users coming here to vent and defame, or on the other side, self promote.

I have removed the firms listed. Your best bet is to source a solicitor through word-of-mouth or reputation, or indeed reference from someone whom you trust.

Tom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement