Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K SVD Double Feed

Options
  • 24-05-2012 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Greetings all, as the title suggests I recently got an A&K SVD and it has developed what I have discovered, is a known problem, the Double Feed. Happening nearly every shot now and can't seem to find anything online about fixing it, short of changing the gun to CO2.

Anyone who has any suggestions or have managed to find a solution, I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if you use a large drill piece to make a small dip in the hop up unit above where the bb enter, when the bb feeds into the chamber it will go into that small dip and the pressure from the bbs behind it will not cause it to move and cause the double feed, stock because there is nothing to stop the bb from moving the pressure from the bbs in the mag force it either forwards of backwards and another bb enters the chamber

the dip does not need to be large, it is best to go slowly and make it larger until it feeds correctly

sorry the description is a little crap, will try and find the article I read this fix in or take a picture of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak

Interesting, I did find a video on YouTube with a guy doing this but it was in another language so I couldn't understand it, thanks for the help man.

Advertisement