Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Episode 'Good As Gold'

Options
  • 24-05-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭

Just seen this on AICN:

Here’s Good as Gold - the results of this year’s Script To Screen competition in the UK.

Script to Screen encourages school age children (ages 9-11 in this case, if I remember correctly?) to submit short-subject DOCTOR WHO stories...the selected story is then filmed by the real DOCTOR WHO team and broadcast to the masses. Such a wonderfully cool concept.

This was transmitted a short while ago during BBC’s long-running Blue Peter children’s themed show, and comes to us via DoctorWhoTV...who also posted the Behind the Scenes video embedded as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Well, better than Fear Her...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I love kids.

:)

There was one last year as well, in which Einstein in a fez appears on the TARDIS.

BTW, news overnight is that Matt Smith is going to be an official torch carrier in Cardiff tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Das Kitty wrote: »

BTW, news overnight is that Matt Smith is going to be an official torch carrier in Cardiff tomorrow.

The David Tennant Fan Club (The Facebook one) were petitioning to have Tennant do it, for continuity.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    The David Tennant Fan Club (The Facebook one) were petitioning to have Tennant do it, for continuity.

Seeing as he's in Poland at the moment, it wasn't really a goer.

Half 6 in the morning, I can't say I envy MS!

Advertisement