Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton partner around Raheny?

Options
  • 24-05-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved into Raheny and I'm looking to play some regular badminton (maybe 2-3 times per week). If anyone is interested in playing please leave a message. Also, where are there indoor badminton courts in Raheny or near by?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

Heya, as to specific partners, I kinda only kinda know a couple of people from raheny. There is a good club out there. There is also probably going to be a summer club starting in baldoyle over the next couple of weeks I am sure. These are generally open to people of all standards and you just go down and pay and play. These are generally a good place to meet people to play with.

I cant search the web in work alas (sports pages locked down) or I would get you more details, but the stuff should be easy enough to google.

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BaldoyleBC

Summer Clubs at Baldoyle Badminton Centre will start on Tuesday 12th June and will run from June - August. We run clubs on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday nights. Tuesday & Thursdays nights are suitable for experienced League players, Wednesday nights are more suitable for Social Players, Players coming back to badminton and those playing in the lower sections of the league. Its also ideal for players who have completed our Improvers & Beginners course. All clubs start at 8pm and cost only €7.00 a night.
    Also Summer Savings are available for the months of June-August, with court hire only €6.50 Monday - Sunday 9am-6pm, more saving on Saturday & Sunday night 6pm-11pm court hire only €8.00 per hour, you can ring 8393355 to book a court:)

Advertisement