Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Worry

Options
  • 24-05-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi All,

The worry rears its ugly head again! I've been diving into the sparkling water, I'm drinking 2 litres a day! :eek: Could this be bad for us? :o It's just sooooo yummie!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭feest

The only potential problems I can think of is if the water you're drinking has high sodium levels (which may be good or bad depending on your health) or is artificially sweetened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I hope to god not because it's all I want to drink these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

I've been drinking a lot of Soda Water (Club Soda) seems less acidic than normal sparkling water and doesn't seem to go flat as quickly. Plus I like the taste better.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Good plan Squiggler, I'll try that one! This evening is shopping night as the waether was too good for supermarket at the weekend!

Advertisement