Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct bus to Dublin Airport

Options
  • 24-05-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there!

Does anyone know if there is a direct but to Dublin Airport from Carrick on Shannon? I will be looking to travel on a Sunday.

Bus Eireann takes you into Busarus for connection bus to the airport, they're quoting 3.5 hours in all. I would need to take the first bus of the day out of Carrick on the sunday with them which would still be cutting it fine for my flight, so a direct bus would be much better time wise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,888 ✭✭✭✭muffler

According to this the bus goes to the airport first and then to Busarus.

A quick phone call may be necessary to clarify. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 emmkell

Sorry its the 10.27 bus i will be getting as my flight is not until 3pm, so the morning buses will be too early, and the 10.27 bus does nto stop at the airport it seems the only ones that do are in the middle of the night.

Thanks for your help tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 tonydatiger

Fagans from Sligo do a stop in Carrick everyday.

Advertisement