Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacobs Why Not 30/09/2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

6 x coupons attached

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Brilliant thanks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

thank you very much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I bought 30 boxes of these today for the total sum of 13.20 delighted with life :). My sister bought 46 boxes her youngest (20 mths) was with us in the shop she gave him one to eat when we were leaving, and asked him was it nice he said no, Hahaha he will have to get used to them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terriepodonnell

Has anyone else had any difficulty with Tesco scanning the coupons ?
    I have tried both the link from the jacobs web site & also the pdf file with 6 x coupons here.
    Tesco can't seem to scan them using their regular scanner or hand held scanner.
    The Till Operator must manually enter the bar code numbers manually.
    So if you are buying 3 x boxes - the coupon bar code number must be entered 3 x time.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

also found they do not scan, but i always find that if you have a load of the one coupon, just say all innocent "can you not just put through the total as one coupon??" and they can!!

I was just looking at the coupon and it says its not valid with any other offer.

Could that mean that the fact that they're already half price cause a problem with the coupons?

@Ladypip. Did you eat one yet? Tell us are they nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

I have tried both the link from the jacobs web site & also the pdf file with 6 x coupons here.
    So if you are buying 3 x boxes - the coupon bar code number must be entered 3 x time.

If you cut them and paste them into a word document or some other document-to fit many to a page, I believe this warps the barcode and its not legible for the scanner to read, but if you print them out from the website-one on a page they do scan!
    This is what i have found to be the case anyways.....

Ya I had trouble with them but both my sister and I were lucky enough to have nice checkout staff who called nice supervisors that sorted them out quick enough.

Chucken I tried the chewy chocolate and the fruit and nut they are both lovely.

Hurry up if you want to get them for 44c the offer ends today.

• Advertisement

Awww I'll miss out on these so. I wont get to Tesco until the weekend :(

they'll be back on offer again somewhere before sept - have tried them out and they are tasty enough and definitely worth stocking up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ryan2me

also found that these scan on self service checkouts in tesco without having to be authorised even if you haven't gotten the product.. :) bargain much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

also on sale at dunnes at 1.44 so 44c with coupon

Got 24 boxes in The Jetland Limerick yesterday. They're really nice :)
    Have enough bars to do until Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Chucken wrote: »
    Got 24 boxes in The Jetland Limerick yesterday. They're really nice :)
    Have enough bars to do until Christmas :D

I bought 10 boxes today, 44 cent each in Dunnes Davis Rd Clonmel. I agree with you Chucken they are soooo nice, they won't last to the end of the month though, never mind Christmas. :D

Bought 8 boxes in Cornelscourt today - you can't go wrong at a little over 7c a bar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Are these still on offer in Dunnes? Didn't see them in my local branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monastill

Do any fans of whynots know where they are on special at the moment, as checked Dunnes and Tesco and back to full price and somewhere where can use coupons? thanks:D

Supervalu have them at 1.53 until 28/07

Hope that helps:D

• Advertisement

thanks for that will try a reasonably big supervalu and see how get on!!

hi guys , anyone know where these are on offer at moment? Doesnt seem as if every Tesco or Supervalu stocks them , must depend on space. Much apprec

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

In Dunnes at the moment for €2, not as good as previous offers but not bad all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

On offer anywhere?

checked dunnes yesterday not in there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

On offer anywhere?
    No joy , i checked all supermarkets as was hoping to pick up a few boxes before voucher expires.

Advertisement