Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southcentralts...

Options
  • 24-05-2012 7:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Go to bread! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Don't make me come in there. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

don't you just love it when the internet ( who says nothing for months and months and years and years ) suddenly responds and completes you?

Yes. I is the interwebs.

Do I fulfill you?

the bread was a bit stale, but better with bad butter.

I can see my name from here!

• Advertisement

Is it danguruos in Tipperary? Are there drive ins and hoes and ethnics displaying their intimates?

Tipperary is the kind of place you really do not want to get lost in, or stuck in, or arrive in, or fall asleep in, or drink the tap water in, or visit a doctor in, or well.... best just to avoid it like a conversation with an unstable psychotic on the interweb.

take the Derry bypass ( better to go through Derry to get where you are going than to go through Co. Tipperary) as they are all like me here, I am not a person but the amalgamation of all of Tipperary.

and what is with the MAD smily face ( steeped in irony) in your OP, have I gone and upset you with my silliness in TCN? or was I a bit to weird ( honestly would like to know, if this is not the place for me just say so, I have a lot of crazy and so few places to vent it - AH is just a bit to serious for me ( more irony)).

unstable psychotic

You know me so well already. :)

have I gone and upset you with my silliness in TCN? or was I a bit to weird ( honestly would like to know, if this is not the place for me just say so, I have a lot of crazy and so few places to vent it - AH is just a bit to serious for me ( more irony)).

Your not welcome here؟

/dissimulation

But just in case, you actually are more than welcome!

I hope I didn't scare them off. :( Why does everyone I interact with abandon me? :(

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 43 Sparklepants!

I bent my wookie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

How you doin?
    funny-animal-gifs-hey-there-sexy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Has tCN become a dating agent?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yes it has and for the low low price of bread I'll be whatever you want me to be. Except a shark. They are my one weakness, luckily I never told anyone.

Advertisement