Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[NSFW] P.A & Frenum

Options
  • 24-05-2012 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

So have had a frenum pierced for a while and have been thinking of getting the PA along with it...

Just wondering, does anyone else out there have both done? Is it possible to keep the two in with them being so close to each other?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I only have the PA myself, but because the PA exits beside the frenulum, I'd imagine there'd be too much agitation. I'd say you'd need to lose the frenulum piercing to get the PA, best bet is go to a good pierced, they'll steer you right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ste_

Yeah, was thinking the same but I don't want to get rid of the frenum. Have grown quite attached to it!

Also, since you have the PA, is it true that i'll have to get used to sitting down while at the toilet? Getting mixed messages about it and it's not something I want to be doing for years to come!

Cheers :)

Ste_ wrote: »
    Yeah, was thinking the same but I don't want to get rid of the frenum. Have grown quite attached to it!

Also, since you have the PA, is it true that i'll have to get used to sitting down while at the toilet? Getting mixed messages about it and it's not something I want to be doing for years to come!

That, or a kind of squat lunge, or a careful pinch/twist at a urinal...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Ste_ wrote: »

That, or a kind of squat lunge, or a careful pinch/twist at a urinal...
    I have a PA and have no problem standing at urinal or toilet. I think it will depend on wether your able to cover piercing with foreskin. A bit graphic but I didn't know how to explain better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

So how sore is it to get it done then? I'd like to get it done but not sure about that level of pain in that general area

• Advertisement

It's a split second pinch. Little bit of minor discomfort for a week or two after.
    You REALLY have to control the flow to keep it slow and minimal for the first week or two also, or it'll sting like hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

and how long before you can ... em ... well ... you know
    fcuk
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ste_

So, I went in today to see could I keep the frenum in if I was to get it done...

Bit the bullet and ended up getting it done. Kept the frenum but have downsized from a big horseshoe type ring to a tiny bar for the time being.

It really wasn't as bad as I expected. The receiving tube was a bit uncomfortable, even though it was lubed up to hell before being stuck in. Getting the ring in hurt more than the actual piercing.

It was a little bit bloody on the way home but it was wrapped up nicely so no nasty stains to my shorts.

Have had to go to the toilet twice since. First time was very stingy and a strange experience. Second time around I took some advice I seen online and put it into a plastic cup of warm water. Was also a strange experience but I suppose I'm gonna have to get used to it for the time being.

Now then, just to tell the gf I got it done. Had mentioned thinking about getting it done but didn't tell her I was getting it!

@toexpress I was told wait two weeks at least but if I don't feel ready hold off... This could be a fun two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

toexpress wrote: »
    and how long before you can ... em ... well ... you know
    fcuk
    ?
    About ten days to two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

Ooh, I'd never get anything down there pierced!

• Advertisement

toexpress wrote: »
    So how sore is it to get it done then? I'd like to get it done but not sure about that level of pain in that general area

I thought you said before in the gay marriage thread that you were 'conservative'?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Is the pain really not *that* bad, lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

My PA hurt but it is one of the best things I've ever done. It's totally healed now and so cool! I have an apadravya though!

Is the pain really not *that* bad, lads?

It was a sharp split second pinch, and followed by me saying "Is that it? :eek:"

!!! wrote: »
    My PA hurt but it is one of the best things I've ever done. It's totally healed now and so cool! I have an apadravya though!

It's actually an apadravya I'd consider if I'm getting a piercing down there. So yeah, not THAT bad? :)
    Also, are you circumcised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

It's actually an apadravya I'd consider if I'm getting a piercing down there. So yeah, not THAT bad? :)
    Also, are you circumcised?

I got a PA and then 2 years later I got it made into the apadravya! :)

I should have just gone for the apadravya straight away as it's way better!

I found it totally fine and so worth it, I love it so so much :D

Yes I am. I got circumcised after I got my PA!

My dick has such an exciting life...

What's the point of getting your cock pierced? Is it to please your partner more or is it that you think it looks nice?

Conor30 wrote: »
    What's the point of getting your cock pierced? Is it to please your partner more or is it that you think it looks nice?

The answers you'll probably get are either, or both.

Conor30 wrote: »

Both.

Have another question on this :)

If people exercise or play sport, how long did they have to take off after a genital piercing?

• Advertisement

I'd recommend giving it a few weeks at least, you REALLY don't want to be irritating it when it's still very sensitive!!!

Advertisement