Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon 20% extra off shoes,runners,clothes

Options
  • 24-05-2012 12:04am

If you have an amazon account get 20% off on order of up to 5 items by subscribing here to an offer email from amazon. first email will have a code in it that you apply at confirm payment in the promotion code box.

To get discount stuff has to be sold by amazon and applies to clothing -> shoes, sportswear and runners, shoes etc. and only 1 order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

This is still available used it against 2 berghaus jackets last night.

£50 sterling discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Great tip friend.

Did a bit of damage to the credit card there! Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Just got a pair of gortex Merrell intercepts for 49.5stg! Thanks OP.

Normally >70stg + postage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I am still wiating for the email/newsletter with the code, even though I signed up yesterday afternoon. I just clicked the sign up button on the OPs link and it shows on my Amazon account that I am subscribed to the newsletter, but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭heavywater

I am still wiating for the email/newsletter with the code, even though I signed up yesterday afternoon. I just clicked the sign up button on the OPs link and it shows on my Amazon account that I am subscribed to the newsletter, but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

Check your junk mail folder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

ah tits! I only ordered 2 pairs of karrimor boots last week. Thanks op I'm sure it will come in very handy soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,169 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Nice ,

just signed up, have 30 days to use it. Even though i do not need them now will probably buy a few pairs of shoes for the future , good deals on the asics runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭philboy

You also need to select which departments you are interested in (Mens, Ladies, Kids) before you get the email. You won't have got it unless you have completed that step. You can check if your signed up by looking at your subscriptions in the account settings.

Good find OP, got some Hiking Boots sorted for the OH. Cheers!

Advertisement