Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GreenManGaming-THQ 5 Game Pack- 24 euro

Options
  • 23-05-2012 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Link

Metro 2033: - Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands. In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland.

Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of war II: - With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through the epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral hand-to-hand and ranged combat.

Company of Heroes: - Delivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life.

Saints Row 2: - Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row.

Red Faction: Guerilla: - Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force.

Pretty sweet deal IMO. All steam activated btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just a btw, saints row 2 is awful on the PC, its horrible optimized.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just a btw, saints row 2 is awful on the PC, its horrible optimized.

It plays silky smooth for me on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Are you sure that saints row 3? My Pc blasted through SR3, SR2 did not run well.

I have never come across anyone who has said Saints Row 2 runs "silky smoothly"!

You need to run an external patch or app to get it to work on normal speed on x64 versions of windows!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Are you sure that saints row 3? My Pc blasted through SR3, SR2 did not run well.

I have never come across anyone who has said Saints Row 2 runs "silky smoothly"!

You need to run an external patch or app to get it to work on normal speed on x64 versions of windows!

My bad i meant SR3,i havent played any of the others.

Advertisement