Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Echomizer LR

• 23-05-2012 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Got an Echomizer LR yesterday just to try something else for a change. The reviews on here have been mixed so I wasn't really expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

Holds a lot of juice and the flavour is great. Probably because the vapour doesnt have to come through the filler I suppose? Looks like the juice wicks to a wick and coil down in the centre tube. Some difference in flavour compared to a carto!

Not a bad option if tanks are not for you or if the carto filler taste is not for you.

Blasted whistle tip is crap alright. Should have got the drip tip which fits these.

I'd left mine to soak overnight and I'd say they do need a soak time to make sure the wick is wet.

Advertisement