Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kimber warrior just bb guns

Options
  • 23-05-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Has anyone got one is it worth getting for only 80 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Has anyone got one is it worth getting for only 80 euro

Personally I don't know about it if I'm honest, there's no brand name (Kimber is the real steel name of this replica and they make colt 1911 variants), website looks like it was thrown together poorly. Id go with this if I was you:

http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=564&category_id=21&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

There a very reputable retailer and WE make lovely pistols. Hope this helps. 15 round mags though which is the only problem I have with WE 1911's.

Bump

your welcome......

your welcome......
    They say it's made by bu ever heard a then

• Advertisement

They say it's made by bu ever heard a then

Nope I have not, someone else might have, you could chance your arm and it might be good and it might be totally crap. I personally would not buy that just because its cheap and made of metal.

I don't recognize the mag design so I don't know if it is a clone of some other brand defo not a WE clone anyway as there kimbers come with a single stack mag, then if this pistol has proprietary parts sourcing them will be a pain if something breaks. Generally most brand like tokyo marui, kjw, some WE's are cross compatible with regards parts and magazines etc..It looks like a HI-CAPA really.

There are plenty of pistols in other Irish retailers for the 100euro+ made by reputable manufacturers in all shapes and sizes glocks, 1911's, sig226's etc

But at the end of the day its your call.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Bump

Southern Dandy already answered your question pretty comprehensively.

There's a reason it's only €80. Think about it, if it costs €80 at full retail, what did it cost to make? Given that, what do you think the quality will be like?

A Tokyo Marui Kimber Warrior would set you back near 2 and a half times the price of the one you're looking at - the cost does go somewhere.

Personally I wouldn't buy it, and I would recommend saving until you have around €150 for a decent pistol.

Advertisement