Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG JG M14 or Hobby airsofts M14?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

personally I'd take the one from hobby but then again the one from airsofteire is wood effect so if you like that look better, you could go for that one. they're pretty much the same from what i can see. I'm almost a 100% sure that the M14 form Hobby will be a Cyma or Cybergun so will pretty much be the same as the one from airosfteire one quality wise.
    ASG and Cybergun both licence guns, they don't make any so on the airsoft eire website it says it's a JG M14 while the Hobby one does not specify unless i missed it, probably best to ask them if it's something you're concerned with.
    although it may be best to check their new website as that't their old website you have linked there
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/index.php?route=common/home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

well one is alot shorter than the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Callan1x

Thanks for the replies I think ill go for Hobbys one
    Are CYMA and Cybergun good brands? Anything to look out for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Callan1x wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies I think ill go for Hobbys one
    Are CYMA and Cybergun good brands? Anything to look out for?

like i said cybergun is not a brand they 'rebrand' airsoft guns.
    a gun could be made by G&G and licenced by cybergun so it has the correct markings to its real steel counterpart, the G&G F2000 being an example, but in general the guns they licence are pretty decent yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Callan1x

Ok thanks ill go for that one

• Advertisement
Advertisement