Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to store a car.

Options
  • 23-05-2012 8:16pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Indoors, and ideally in north/west Clare. Must be dry and well ventilated (to avoid condensation).

Anything considered.

Any ideas folks?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I went to see a lovely unit earlier. It's too expensive for 1 car, but if there were 2 or 3 in there it'd be ideal and decent value too.

Unit is private, dry, and offers easy 24/7 access. Ennistymon area.

Anyone out there need some storage space?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I went to see a lovely unit earlier. It's too expensive for 1 car, but if there were 2 or 3 in there it'd be ideal and decent value too.

Unit is private, dry, and offers easy 24/7 access. Ennistymon area.

Anyone out there need some storage space?

What kind of money? My classic is rusting to beat the band. Going to tax it for the Summer and then do some bodywork on her. If I'm putting time, sweat and money into her I'll definately be looking at the option of storage.

Though I'm at the opposite side of the county to you...South East.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

€50 p/m. Cheap as chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Any room for a boat? 16ft lake fishing boat

Possibly. I'll check and advise.

• Advertisement

Yep a boat can be stored. I'll pm you my contact details LadyTBolt.

Advertisement