Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best material for cramming? Do I have time?

Options
  • 23-05-2012 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Im an Arts Grad - Hence ZERO Science at all. I was debating just waiting untill the Irish GAMSAT in March but apparently that means i wont be elligible for entry untill 2014?! Whereas Id want to go for uk schools for 2013.

Question being - do i have enough time to get up to scratch now? Between now and the September GAMSAT I mean?

Which is the best prep material to use?

Help MUCH Appreciated!

Dee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Im an Arts Grad - Hence ZERO Science at all. I was debating just waiting untill the Irish GAMSAT in March but apparently that means i wont be elligible for entry untill 2014?! Whereas Id want to go for uk schools for 2013.

Question being - do i have enough time to get up to scratch now? Between now and the September GAMSAT I mean?

Which is the best prep material to use?

Help MUCH Appreciated!

Dee
    I don't know where you heard about only being eligible for 2014 entry, but it's not true. Sit the GAMSAT in Dublin (March 2013) or London (Sept 2012) and you'll still be able to start in Sept 2013, wherever you apply.

Advertisement