Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Mac Book Pro

Options
  • 23-05-2012 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I'd quite like to get a 13 inch Mac Book Pro but I can't afford a new one and I don't mind getting one that's a couple of years old.

Does anyone know a good website/store that would sell decent quality second hand Macs?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzerlyne

You should look at the apple store website they sell refurbished macbooks that are like brand new http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

i was gonna suggest gainsaver.com but after googling it to find the address it turns out it is a bit dodge to say the least! I must have been one f the lucky ones cos i got a secondhand ibook off them for next to nothing a few years back even with the postage from the states it was still dirt cheap. not sure if you should risk it though but maybe something to think about:)

the refurbished ones on apple are expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Have a look on adverts.ie, generally mac owners take good care of their stuff so it'll be more than likely in good condition

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Dortilolma

Thank you!
    The refurbished ones in the apple store were a little high for me price range but I'll check adverts.ie

Advertisement