Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft retailers around waterford

Options
  • 22-05-2012 8:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭

hey lads, is there any airsoft retailers around the waterford area, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

seairsoft is in co.wexford not too far from waterford though.
    http://www.seairsoft.net/index.php

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

thermo wrote: »

thank you, they have exactly what im looking for too

UMP45 wrote: »
    thank you, they have exactly what im looking for too

no bothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

snip

snip

i suggest you take it up with the store in question before posting here. and even then this would not be the thread for it.

• Advertisement

i suggest you take it up with the store in question before posting here. and even then this would not be the thread for it.

sorry thermo but i ave taken it up with the store and they are fobbing me off with storys, i was just replying to the question asked in this quote as he was looking for a airsoft store so i was just giving him some advise as he has not been there and i wouldn't like the same mistake to happen to anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

sorry thermo but i ave taken it up with the store and they are fobbing me off with storys, i was just replying to the question asked in this quote as he was looking for a airsoft store so i was just giving him some advise as he has not been there and i wouldn't like the same mistake to happen to anyone else.

Well Sean you have the floor & I'm all ears.

Humblest apologises to the Mods & Op, but I just love bedtime stories. ;)

madmaxi wrote: »
    Well Sean you have the floor & I'm all ears.

Hi madmaxi

Sorry about this, its just that about a month ago i called up to you and i was looking at some upgrades for my gun, i only got the gun and asked if you could chrono it for me, you said its firing 310fps and with the upgrades ill still be under, so i was going to have a think about it, when i went to aslyum the day after this was not the cause my gun was chrono around 600+fps, there was a upgraded spring in init and i could not use my gun that day.

Hi madmaxi

Sorry about this, its just that about a month ago i called up to you and i was looking at some upgrades for my gun, i only got the gun and asked if you could chrono it for me, you said its firing 310fps and with the upgrades ill still be under, so i was going to have a think about it, when i went to aslyum the day after this was not the cause my gun was chrono around 600+fps, there was a upgraded spring in init and i could not use my gun that day.

What day was it?
    Or the date even?
    Or what gun was it?
    As I want to review the DCTV & review our full conversation.

What day was it?
    Or the date even?
    Or what gun was it?
    As I want to review the DCTV & review our full conversation.

god cant remember now,
    It was a classic army m15a4 CQB
    I just had the gun was buying some bb's and was inquiring about a upgraded barrel.

• Advertisement

god cant remember now,
    It was a classic army m15a4 CQB
    I just had the gun was buying some bb's and was inquiring about a upgraded barrel.

So how can we be held responsible for a gun we didn't sell you or upgrade?
    How can you be sure the site's chronograph works properly?
    Our chronograph is a Skan Ballistics chronohraph not some cheap model.
    So it's our fault YOUR gun was allegedly hot.

Is this the gun you are talking about?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73449372

Or is or this one?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78018991

(I'm up tonight doing orders so you can have my full attention, plus I won't to hear these stories I've been telling ya)

Is this the gun you are talking about?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73449372

Or is or this one?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78018991

(I'm up tonight doing orders so you can have my full attention, plus I won't to hear these stories I've been telling ya)

sorry butie your getting me all wrong, What im saying is that when i went to you it was chrono at 300, and when i went to asylum it was 370/380 fps, they use a XCORTECH chrono, All im saying is that if i was to get those upgrade parts from you i would have been way way over, asylums couldnt be wrong r no one would of played that day.

sorry butie your getting me all wrong, What im saying is that when i went to you it was chrono at 300, and when i went to asylum it was 370/380 fps, they use a XCORTECH chrono, All im saying is that if i was to get those upgrade parts from you i would have been way way over, asylums couldnt be wrong r no one would of played that day.

Hold on here, you made an false accusation that you had your gun at our shop and asked us to chronograph it to which you say we said 310 fps and then you went to the Asylum and it was chronographing at 600fps as per the post that was snipped by the mod.

Now your saying it was 370/380.

So which was it?

Now I would really appreciate you telling me about all about the below.
    fobbing me off with storys

What stories?

Hold on here, you made an false accusation that you had your gun at our shop and asked us to chronograph it to which you say we said 310 fps and then you went to the Asylum and it was chronographing at 600fps as per the post that was snipped by the mod.

Now your saying it was 370/380.

So which was it?

Now I would really appreciate you telling me about all about the below.

What stories?

I cant remember how much its over by but enough that i couldnt use my gun, I called the next week explaining what happened and who ever i spoke to told me there must be something wrong with there chrono, i just agreed with it.

Look i have on way of telling whos chrono is wrong but all i no is at the club there was pro rifles that are where not firing over on the day.

I cant remember how much its over by but enough that i couldnt use my gun, I called the next week explaining what happened and who ever i spoke to told me there must be something wrong with there chrono, i just agreed with it.

Look i have on way of telling whos chrono is wrong but all i no is at the club there was pro rifles that are where not firing over on the day.

So let me get this straight, it's our fault that YOU purchased a HOT gun from someone else, & you couldn't play with it.

Well tell you what report your complaint to the IAA. The chair plays at the asylum, I'm sure that he will be only to happy to investigate it.
    Considering you cannot prove what day you where in, what date, what fps, to whom you complained to afterwards, never sent an email, never contacted us on facebook, never contacted us on our shop thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78820249#post78820249
    Plus cannot verify the fobbing off stories, not even one & after all that the one big issue is that our chronograph only reads in metres per second or Joules, but NOT fps.

I look forward to our copy of the complaint as we shall be acting upon it.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

sean, unless you have the 100% facts I'd seriously advise you not to be posting derogatory remarks about retailers. Unless the retailer has actually sold you a defective gun and refused to help you in any way, which it seems seairsoft have NOT done, and are looking for advice from fellow airsofters, then and only then should you consider boards for "advice". Just some advice for yourself there, we live and learn.

Just to add, I have used seairsoft on recommendation from friends and fellow airsofters as they have an excellent reputation. Having visited the shop I found madmaxi extremely friendly and helpful. Both herself or Steve are always quick to answer questions I might have had whether it be on boards or FB. I know I will shop with them again without hesitation and recommend them also.

My one and only gripe would be, on planning my trip down to the store Steve had promised jammy dodgers, yes, there were no jammy dodgers!!!:rolleyes: I was sooo looking forward to jammy dodgers:p. But, to be fair Fiona saved the day giving my daughter the last chocolate bar which kept her quiet while there and the drive home, something I was most grateful for:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ooh ya

I don’t think it fair of you to be accusing them in the wrong, they have done nothing wrong.

I have done business with SE airsoft on many occasions and I found them to be more then help full. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I have got all my AEG's bar what I have traded here on boards, From Seairsoft plus some gas guns and special orders, I have never got an Airsoft gun from this retailer that was over the limit, I also have never got bad advice for them. I think you are out of order here, I would suggest you buy a chrono yourself and stop making posts like this, Good airsoft retailers in this neck of the woods are few and very far between . If you are buying hot guns I suggest you buy one from them and you won't have a problem again

Hi madmaxi

Advertisement