Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Website

Options
  • 22-05-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi there

I was trying to find some historical rates for the old age pension and the welfare.ie website makes it very hard to do that. I was looking for the leaflet SW19 - which shows the rates of pay for various benefits but the website will show you the current year only - you can do a search but it's very messy. Does anyone know if there is a separate archive or a place to find historical data. It's just so frustrating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

I just Googled oap social welfare rates 2008 and it came up straight away.

http://www.welfare.ie/en/publications/sw19_08/Pages/introduction.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Don't know how helpful it would be but the Dep of Finance has a budget site going back to the 90's. http://www.budget.gov.ie/Budgets/2012/2012.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Arkmar

Yeah I can find some of them but you really have to sift through a load of crap to get to the info, you'd imagine it would be easier. I was looking for the 2010 rates earlier. I'll try that budget site thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

You should try dropping into your local Citizens Information Office. They may keep copies of old SW19s for reference purposes. I'm sure they would photocopy sections of them for you if you asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 peadarfrink

Click on "A-Z" in the header of the www.welfare.ie home page, then "Booklets & Publications", then "R" for Rates of Payment booklets going back to 2003.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Arkmar

Thanks Peadar :)

Advertisement