Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused!!!

Options
  • 21-05-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi girls,

Hoping someone can help me. have been trying with hubbie for about 3 months. anyway this month i havent felt right at all, kinda detached or spaced out LOL. So took a pregnancy test 5 days before period was due. Negative of course. anyway no sign or even symptoms of period so tested at 2 days late. negative result again. now im 3 days late and im stressing out convincing myself im pregnant. mind playing tricks....should i go to doctor or do ye think its just late?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TwoMums2Be

Not sure which tests you are using but you could try a first response/clear blue digital one as they are more sensitive. Also use your first pee even if that's 6am as it will have the highest concentration of HCG if you are pregnant :)

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

Heya! I wouldn't go to the doctor yet their tests aren't nearly as sensitive as the at home ones, in fact even when you get a positive I'd leave it a week or two until I went cause all the doctor is going to say is take your folic acid and congrats!!! Leave it a couple of days and do what Twomums2be said a first response or clear blue digital first thing!! Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angelbabie

hi girls,

used the first response one and this one has been giving me the negatives. if the doctor did a blood test would that not be accurate? should i just get a clear blue test so?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

well you can be pregnant for a little while before it will show up on a test- perhaps even a blood test! I know the waiting sucks, but giving it a couple of days might do the trick if you are pregnant! The hormone levels need time to build up in your system....I waited until nearly 3 weeks after my missed period (I think i was in a little bit of denial as well, even though we were trying haha!) and when I took the test the line turned pretty much immediately!

Best of luck and fingers crossed for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Also use your first morning pee as it's the most concentrated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angelbabie

he wai is killing me...anyways will know around noon tomorrow...YIKES

Advertisement