Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Cap Magazine For G&G GR15 Raider

Options
  • 21-05-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Lads,
    I'm looking to get a mid cap magazine for a tan G&G raider. I've noticed that there are short ones with 230 round capacity but others which are a bit longer hold about 150/170 bbs. Can you guys advise on a good make and where they can be got. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MAG are more or less best and recommended brand for mid capacity mags they come in standard and short styles black and tan also and multipacks the term mid cap. Usually means from 50 round to 120 rounds capacity and dont need winding and don't rattle when your moving ,most retailers here stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gouldian

Thanks Gatling

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

you can also get a 5 pack of MAG m4 mid caps that are metal.

then 230 round small mags you mentioned id say are vietnam style hi caps with a wheel. the MAG brand mags are great and worth it, but i still have no complaints with Dboys mid caps either

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

I got a 7 pack of plastic MAG vietnam style mid-caps from ehobbyasia a few months ago. Id prefer metal ones but for the price you cant go wrong and the short size is handy.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/mag-130rd-m16vn-magazine-for-m4-m16-hk416-aeg-7pcs.html

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gouldian

Thanks lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement