Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Geography Preditions 2012

Options
  • 21-05-2012 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just thought I'd start the ball rolling...

So any thoughts?

My teacher thinks central place theory(human elective), the rock cycle and definately the formation of some type of rocks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CosmicGliitter

I'm completely freaking out for the ABQ, there's so much to study and so little time left :(

Though I'd try get some predictions going....

My teacher thinks that there will be a question on ratios and maybe insurance for the ABQ

Okay so I really need 500 points on my leaving cert. I feel like Ive been completely slacking lately and need to get in the zone for the next 16 days.

My mocks went okay, 420 but I know 80 points is a big gap

I got a B1 in English, B2 in Art, B3 in Business, C2 in Spanish, C3 in Geography and D1 in Irish..

What should I focus on improving my Bs to As or getting the Cs to Bs..

Irish is hopeless though :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the leaving cert forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

filling N&F with off-topic threads isn't a good idea.

sorry I'm new on this site, didnt mean to do that :/

Advertisement