Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physics/chemistry grinds

Options
  • 21-05-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

hey im not sure if this is the correct place to post but anways..

I am sitting the gamsat (graduate entry into medicine) exam in september.I have been studying science myself for a few months but I need a bit more direction as my primary degree is in arts. I need grinds in physical and organic chemistry (these should be to a first year university level) and physics (to leaving certificate level). I'm willing to travel but something around the newbridge/ naas area would be great. For the chemistry I'd be looking for someone already qualified with an honours degree or a masters student. But for physics, someone currently in the middle of their degree with a strong physics grounding would be great

Advertisement