Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Recommendations for hairdressers in London?

Options
  • 21-05-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey all,
    I've been over here 2 months and now Im in desperate need of a colour and cut. Does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers, kinda nervous about picking one out of a list as Ive had some nightmare cuts :-) Im in east london but wouldnt mind travelling.

Anyone have any advice?
    I dont want to end up looking like Ive had my hair cut by Edward Scissorhands:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

I haven't tried it yet but I've a couple of friends who won't go to any other hairdresser and I'm going to go there myself soon:

The Hair and Makeup Dept in Soho, near Westfields. Ask for either Claudio or Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 byrnesylimk

thanks for that will try them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

thanks for that will try them :D
    Meant to reply sooner!
    Went to Foster London for a birthday treat a few months back http://www.fosterlondon.com/

I found them really courteous and helpful and got a good cut but was not impressed with the colour; I pretty much came out with the colour I went in with. But def good for a cut. And they have a lovely little dog and Cake treats while you wait!

I also tried here last year : http://parlourmacabre.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0 which was fun but took me a while to find.. It's in hackney. They have a Facebook too but I can't find it right now..it's something very different!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 byrnesylimk

Ive actually chickened out :D Going home for my sister graduate show in 2 weeks so will get my hair done when im home but will def try them the next time i get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Zizou

Anyone have recommendations for a good gents barber/hairdresser ? North London area

• Advertisement
Advertisement