Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pension and disability

Options
  • 21-05-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am in my late 50s I have been unemployed for 4 years signing on for pension credits at social welfare office. i am a long suffer of a back condition and in 2000 I had a disc removed, unfortunately my back has got to the stage where I have been diagnosed with a chronic back problem. I also have hight blood pressure and arthritis in both knees, my doctor states that I am unfit for work and should give the idea that I will work again. I intend to tell social welfare about my condition but don't know how to go about it?
    questions that I need to have answered is where dose that leave me with my pension credits. Do I send social welfare the doctors opinion? what am I required to do? the prospect of not working again I now know must be addressed I would appreciate any advice thank you. :confused:

Advertisement