Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Defy 3 - Carbon Fork

Options
  • 21-05-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi - Just said I'd throw it out there, The other day I hit a curb, Forks snapped and I came off my bike... Forks totally gave way, I had minor cuts and walked the bike into a bike shop off Jervis St.

They said that the bike is unique and forks are both very expensive and hard to source as the size is unusual...

My question is, should I be paying through the nose for a replacement carbon fork or does anyone know what type of fork would fit this model...

I'm tempted to just buy a second hand fork and try fit myself. Anyhelp would be soup-diddly-ooper :D

Bike link is here http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/defy.3/7842/45448/

Comments

Advertisement