Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geoecology

Options
  • 20-05-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

How to adapt the influence of climate on rainforest biome, also human activity what about these qs ?view=att&th=1376c58bf3fea2d5&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gaa2

Sorry lol that link wont work the qs are the pattern of world climates give rise to distinctive biomes? Explain this to one bioe you have sudied

Explain soil charactoristics can be influenced by natural process or human interfereance

Each biome exhibits particular distinct . Discuss referring to a biome you have studied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Are you just looking for someone to do your homework for you??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gaa2

No i want to know how to answer them like a guide line or headings you know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

Gaa2 wrote: »
    Sorry lol that link wont work the qs are the pattern of world climates give rise to distinctive biomes? Explain this to one bioe you have sudied

Explain soil charactoristics can be influenced by natural process or human interfereance

Each biome exhibits particular distinct . Discuss referring to a biome you have studied

Your writing makes my eyes bleed, I hope your not sitting a leaving in two weeks.

That being said, you need to buy Exam Skills geography by Sue Honan, it has everything you will need

Advertisement