Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kj Hi capa

Options
  • 20-05-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

Any body got any of the 1911 type hi capas with the koba grip ,is mags the only problem with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I do indeed - I have several actually.

Great guns. If ran off of green gas mags, there is absolutely no problem with them. The problem with Co2 mags is that the seals need to be super rigid to deal with the pressures, which means they wear away and slip out of alignment easier. To prevent this just carry out regular maintenance and store with a little bit of co2 in them (i.e. where possible about 5-10 shots worth left), and you'll not have a bother.

Accuracy wise they're decent - not Marui spec, but certainly still one of the more accurate manufacturers on the market. All in all they're great, especially for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

was looking at buying a KP-05, found out they can be ran on Marui Hi-cappa green gas mags so for those hot summer days i.e today or whenever , 1 or 2 marui mags would do the trick, expensive though but from what i have seen in thier reliability well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

With mags reliability comes with basic maintaince as stated by a previous inari post ,look after your mags and they'll look after you ,I've heard more complaints about leaky mags that's down to people not looking after them over poor built quality inari probably seen more than most ,

Advertisement