Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find any fleck in my size..... :(

Options
  • 20-05-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

So I've been looking for some flecktarn. I need a size XXL....but can't for the life of me find any....maybe I'm looking on the wrong sites or something :/ all help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

ASMC.de have sizes XXL in stock, smock pants

They also have a range of sizes in the regular BDU, but they're listed in German military sizes (1-15) I'm sure you'd know from the size charts if they fit or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

richieffff wrote: »
    ASMC.de have sizes XXL in stock, smock pants

They also have a range of sizes in the regular BDU, but they're listed in German military sizes (1-15) I'm sure you'd know from the size charts if they fit or not.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! You made my day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

I bought all mine from http://www.troph-e-shop.com/en and they worked out much cheaper than the stuff I got from ASMC. Not sure about the sizes they have, but worth a try.

Advertisement