Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Aldi Super 6 for 2 weeks from 20th May 2012

  • #1
    Registered Users Posts: 1,396 dfbemt


    The Super 6 for the next fortnight in Aldi, all 39c

    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Lemons - 4 pack
    Cucumber - Each
    Kiwi - 6 pack
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Scallions - Bunch

    Also worth noting the Dunnes Stores Better Value 6, for the next week, all 49c

    Celery - Bunch
    Ginger - 125g
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Parsnips - 500g
    Mango - Each

    And in Tesco for the next week, all 59c

    Onions (Cooking) -
    Celery - Head
    Garlic - 4 pack
    Broccoli - 335g
    Potatoes (Baking) - 2 pack
    Lemons - 3 pack

    SuperValu have the following from 21st until 26th May, all for 49c

    Oranges (Easy Peeler) - 650g
    Carrots - 800g
    Carrot and Parsnip Mix - 500g

    Plenty to keep all going for the next 2 weeks and save money too.


Comments



  • Many thanks OP-will use that to plan my meals this week!




  • Good selection if you are able to make it too all of them.

    Lucky for me I pass them all on my way home from work (All have free parking too :) )




  • dfbemt wrote: »
    The Super 6 for the next fortnight in Aldi, all 39c

    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Lemons - 4 pack
    Cucumber - Each
    Kiwi - 6 pack
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Scallions - Bunch

    Also worth noting the Dunnes Stores Better Value 6, for the next week, all 49c

    Celery - Bunch
    Ginger - 125g
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Parsnips - 500g
    Mango - Each

    And in Tesco for the next week, all 59c

    Onions (Cooking) -
    Celery - Head
    Garlic - 4 pack
    Broccoli - 335g
    Potatoes (Baking) - 2 pack
    Lemons - 3 pack

    SuperValu have the following from 21st until 26th May, all for 49c

    Oranges (Easy Peeler) - 650g
    Carrots - 800g
    Carrot and Parsnip Mix - 500g

    Plenty to keep all going for the next 2 weeks and save money too.

    Thanks a million for that!!




  • Strange Lidl still don't have next weeks offers on their web site yet. Have to use Flash to browse through their next leaflet (PITA): http://www.lidl-pageflip.com/ie.html?kid=Rql1y1

    There's nothing worth talking about anyway Round Lettuce is 39c, and Peanut Butter is €1. I'm waiting for their Mature Cheese for €2 to come up, hasn't been on for weeks! :(




  • Does anyone know anywhere in dublin city where the four shops are in quite close proximity to each other?!
    On a major budget this month!!


  • Advertisement


  • Rathmines has them all fairly close by to each other.

    edit - except for supervalu




  • Everyone over on the vegetarian forum is splooging their goo over this I bet.




  • Parnell Street has the Aldi, Tesco Express (and Tesco in Jervis) and then Dunnes is on Henry Street, SuperValu on Arran Quay




  • Sandyford Ind Est has dunnes aldi & supervalu with tesco just down the road in stillorgan




  • Eating healthy has never been so cheap, cheers OP!


  • Advertisement


  • Just to add-anyone in the vicinity of tesco lucan-the fruit and veg shop besdie them has a punnet of fresh cherries for e1.50 and 10kg Roosters-e2-best e3.50 I've spent in ages!!




  • dfbemt wrote: »
    The Super 6 for the next fortnight in Aldi, all 39c

    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Lemons - 4 pack
    Cucumber - Each
    Kiwi - 6 pack
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Scallions - Bunch

    Also worth noting the Dunnes Stores Better Value 6, for the next week, all 49c

    Celery - Bunch
    Ginger - 125g
    Tomatoes (Cherry) - 250g
    Lettuce (Iceberg) - Head
    Parsnips - 500g
    Mango - Each

    And in Tesco for the next week, all 59c

    Onions (Cooking) -
    Celery - Head
    Garlic - 4 pack
    Broccoli - 335g
    Potatoes (Baking) - 2 pack
    Lemons - 3 pack

    SuperValu have the following from 21st until 26th May, all for 49c

    Oranges (Easy Peeler) - 650g
    Carrots - 800g
    Carrot and Parsnip Mix - 500g

    Plenty to keep all going for the next 2 weeks and save money too.

    Thanks DF, you went to a lot of trouble compiling this.




  • January wrote: »
    Parnell Street has the Aldi, Tesco Express (and Tesco in Jervis) and then Dunnes is on Henry Street, SuperValu on Arran Quay

    Cheers! Delighted to see the mangos on special, with the weather we're expecting, might be an idea for frozen cocktails!




  • Is this a first come first served thing? Like, should I go earlier in the week before stock runs out?




  • Is this a first come first served thing? Like, should I go earlier in the week before stock runs out?

    Early in the day more so, fresh delivery daily is the norm.




  • Delighted to get my 2 packs of kiwi in Aldii for 39c each this morning, paid €1.39 on Friday ;)




  • dfbemt wrote: »
    Onions (Cooking)
    Are there eating onions?




  • There is a new offer for the Dunnes Super 6.

    39 each and they include galia melon, avocado, butterhead lettuce, onion, cucumber and oranges.




  • redalan wrote: »
    There is a new offer for the Dunnes Super 6.

    39 each and they include galia melon, avocado, butterhead lettuce, onion, cucumber and oranges.


    How long is this on for?




  • vicwatson wrote: »
    How long is this on for?

    Till 9th June


  • Advertisement
Advertisement