Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOE science practicals

Options
  • 19-05-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, am thinking of going to The Institute next year for 6th year and want to figure out if my subject choice will be ok, found the timetable online but no sign of science practicals.

Doing biology and chemistry this year and thinking of taking up ag science. Just wondering if anyone knew how the science practicals worked and the times (assuming they keep the sameish timetable!)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with ag science because i have some information on the other two!

Thanks so much

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Science practicals depend on the subject as to when they go on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clackers

Oh ok, are you there now? My friends was there last year and she said they kept pretty much the same time table with her brother, made up the timetable its a bit packed :/ worried i wont be able to keep subject choice that i want! Doing english irish maths economics chemistry biology and french ordinary :)

Advertisement