Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Courses in Business, Business Information Systems, Multimedia and IT

Options
  • 19-05-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently looking into Masters in the UK in particular London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and others in Scotland, Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester has any one completed Masters in any of the fields of study I have mentioned - Business, Business Information Systems, Information Systems/Technology or Multimedia/digital media?

Just wondering what universities in the UK would have the best courses in the above fields I have mentioned?

Are there courses in the above fields that allow a 2:2 Degree and 2:1 Postgrad Hdip?

I am looking at all options and trying to see how these courses compare to the National Universities of Ireland!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have a friend that completed an MBA from Stirling, and she raved how grand the university, department, and city were for education and living. I visited her there while she was enrolled, and liked the feel of the place. It's where the highlands meet the lowlands, and historic for William Wallace's challenge of Longshank's rule.

Advertisement