Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GSL season 2 2012 Final

• 19-05-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Wow.

Happened to get up early and decided to throw it on.
    Missed the first 2 games but boy was i glad i caught the rest.
    (nothing too spoilery there :) )

Beg, borrow or steal a pass to watch the vods, you wont be sorry.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah it was incredible stuff
    after the first 3 games it was looking like typical gsl finals fare, quick 4-0 then off for breakfast. that metropolis game though, and the dual site.. crazy ****.. did not see squirtle winning either of those he played them fantastically.
    the final game was bittersweet.. after his comeback I was rooting for squirtle and a nice macro game would have been preferable.. but that last game was tense as hell.. could have gone either way right up to the end

I do miss the kpop acts though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I do miss the kpop acts though

Wow, never knew pre-pubescent teenage girls posted in this forum, learn something new everyday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Aren't the VODs free in LQ after a while ?

On sidenote, any catch Stephanos game on Spring Arena 2 last night vs Ryung ? - Brilliant !

In relation to K-Pop - just turn off the music and watch them ...;) :D, anytime I see a vid I can't figure out which girl I prefer :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Stephano destroying everybody !!
    Playing Heart atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Yeah, Stephano's so sick. That game vs MC on Metropolis was positional magic; MC flunked 2 vortexes, even as Stephano forced them via high round Fungals from his main. Beautiful, though painful to see as a Toss player :)

I'm worried he may falter in ZvZ at the highest level. He practises fck all and then plays like this, it's unreal. I hope he wins.

Good stuff from Grubby too, I like him.

• Advertisement

he actually practices the same as everyone else

he said he didnt practice much last year because at the time he didn't, but that was only a small period of time. he generally plays quite a bit

he actually practices the same as everyone else

he said he didnt practice much last year because at the time he didn't, but that was only a small period of time. he generally plays quite a bit
    Comparatively speaking, he doesn't. Compare his games played on the EU server to some of the top grinders (Kas, Happy etc.). He's played like 250 games this season. I don't even think he has played I the past 5 days.

As a top top foreigner, he doesn't play a lot. He has demonstrated today that his ZvP and ZvT are Code S standard, which is remarkable given his practise time.

Gumbi wrote: »
    I don't even think he has played I the past 5 days.

might have something to do with the fact that he's in america..

Gumbi wrote: »
    I don't even think he has played I the past 5 days.

might have something to do with the fact that he's in america..
    I meant in the days leading up to his leaving for the States.

Advertisement