Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any views on usr11

Options
  • 19-05-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi everyone am thinking of getting a usr11 for my first sniper can't seem to get a bar10 as funds are tight any body got one that ye could give me your views on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Senden

I got one from Airsoft world. It works fine and came in under 1J, NoVATcombat do a VSR-10 http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=254 for £95 including shipping, not sure If its Marui but they say they will downgrade for free.

The USR-11 has a solid foam filled stock and works well out of the box, but you may wish to smooth it out a bit by working the action or re-lubing it.

Unlike the marui the cylinder head isn't pinned in, you can undo it by inserting needle-nosed pliers into the front of the cylinder if you want to change the piston or spring.

The cylinder is weighted to give a recoil, removing these weights may bring it above 1J so you may to to downgrade the spring, I believe it comes with a 110 spring but chronos 270-300 fps.

After using it for a little while and tinkering with the trigger tension my one works nice and smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Senden wrote: »
    I got one from Airsoft world. It works fine and came in under 1J, NoVATcombat do a VSR-10 http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=254 for £95 including shipping, not sure If its Marui but they say they will downgrade for free.

The USR-11 has a solid foam filled stock and works well out of the box, but you may wish to smooth it out a bit by working the action or re-lubing it.

Unlike the marui the cylinder head isn't pinned in, you can undo it by inserting needle-nosed pliers into the front of the cylinder if you want to change the piston or spring.

The cylinder is weighted to give a recoil, removing these weights may bring it above 1J so you may to to downgrade the spring, I believe it comes with a 110 spring but chronos 270-300 fps.

After using it for a little while and tinkering with the trigger tension my one works nice and smoothly.
    Thank you very much do they post to Ireland couldn't find anything on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Senden

I've gotten a scope from them previously, you could just email them, service is pretty good.

Senden wrote: »
    I've gotten a scope from them previously, you could just email them, service is pretty good.
    emaild just waiting on them to get back was it free postage wouldn say it's a tm g spec for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

when you find out the brand can you let us know. Thanks.

• Advertisement

mack1984 wrote: »
    when you find out the brand can you let us know. Thanks.
    it's a jg not bad I suppose for the price has free shipping to Ireland too

They can only ship in two tone colour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

chubbyathy wrote: »
    They can only ship in two tone colour

Are they aware that two tone isn't a legal requirement here? Or is just a case of them having nothing else in stock?

I told them it's legal here they said i'f your not ukara registered they can't cause of customs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

chubbyathy wrote: »
    I told them it's legal here they said i'f your not ukara registered they can't cause of customs

Try telling them there is no UKARA in Ireland. :rolleyes: Make it as clear as you can that there is no legal requirement for two-tones here, just the 1J limit. If they won't accept it, I suppose you'll have to re-paint it when you get it or shop elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Think il just go with the usr11 seems ta be the easiest option

Was in contact said no ukara in Ireland he said he hel get in contact wit customs and let me know

Advertisement