Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Catcher 36 Pack - 1.65 - Superquinn

Options
  • 19-05-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Punch Colour Catcher Value Pack of 36.

Was 6.58, now 1.65, save 4.93. 75% off. Superquinn (I saw this in Superquinn Ballinteer).

The 24 pack is approx 3.50 which is approx double the price of the 36 pack!

Hope this helps someone!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thats a good price. I never pay full price for colour catchers/keep it whites always buy a couple when they're on special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

Lenny wrote: »
    Thats a good price. I never pay full price for colour catchers/keep it whites always buy a couple when they're on special

would be worth your while visiting a discount store so.
    i never pay more than €2 or €2.50 for a box all year round

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know Superquinn Clonmel has this back in stock at the special price of €1.65 for a box of 36. I was there today and they brought out a new box from the warehouse, so plenty on the shelf!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Baby wipes people, just safety pin a baby wipe onto your coloureds and it does the same job, much cheaper also. Make sure to safety pin them because I have seen two blocked washing machines where the colour catcher was sucked into the drain pump. An easy fix, but expensive if you had to call out someone to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Comfort 21wash fabric conditioner is 77cent and (think its persil) capsules are 1.25 for 11washes. Sorry dont have time to go look up the links. Loads of them in my superquinn. Must be a pricing error because the wash up capsules were something like 9.59 for 36 washes so 1.25 for 11 is defo wrong!

• Advertisement
Advertisement