Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Sounds

Options
  • 19-05-2012 10:25am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭

going to the munster sounds webpage now gives the message

Our website is suspended pending further notice
    More details to follow

anyone know what is going on? hoping Jack is still in business

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod comment

I unðerstand that this is a genuine enquiry but lets keep any responses realistic - any unfounded speculation or rumour that could damage someone's business Is not welcome here.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sue Warner

The shop has closed if you look in the front window their is a notice telling you due to economic reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sue Warner

Snipped by Moderator.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Sue Warner,

Hi and welcome to Boards and the Home Entertainment forums.

As a newcomer to Boards, please take a moment to read the Boards FAQ (http://www.boards.ie/faq/) for information about posting and general rules on Boards.

I've snipped your second post above - this not a suitable forum for commenting on standards of customer service in this way, particularly taking account of the apparent closing down of the business in question and my request earlier on the thread asking posters to keep responses realistic.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

@ sue, appreciate you taking the time to post the first reply at least.

that's a real shame, hate to see places like that go out of business given the rarity of shops like that in Ireland.

@the ritz, thanks for leaving this open, i'm up limerick direction so couldn't stop by the shop to check for myself, but in the interest of avoiding any more unwanted comments feel free to close it now if you like

• Advertisement

Mod Comment:

@mossym,

Thanks, as the issue has been clarified I think its best to close this.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement