Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the hardest slap you've ever given someone?

Options
  • 19-05-2012 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Gave someone a huge box in the pub one night when they dished Floyd. Said he was a dick. I showed them who's a dick. Didn't know what to do after I gave her a puc in the lug.

With this in your brain, what's the hardest bock (or if it was more than one punch, box) you've ever belted a fella with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Thats not boxing, thats being a coward and a bully, just because someone had a different opinion than almighty you.
    Your not a boxer your a wimp.
    This is a boxing thread not your sly and hitting someone in the face thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Gave someone a huge box in the pub one night when they dished Floyd. Said he was a dick. I showed them who's a dick. Didn't know what to do after I gave her a puc in the lug.

With this in your brain, what's the hardest bock (or if it was more than one punch, box) you've ever belted a fella with?

You hit somebody because they disrespected a man you don't even know? Real hard man right here. Floyd mayweathers a dickhead, come on, hit me big man.
    Starting a thread about hitting people over stupid **** doesn't impress anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭tysonslovechild

absolute gob****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Hitting women is ****ing lame

How are we supposed to answer this? Quite hard? Really hard?

Idiot Troll OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement