Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Who S05 repeat on BBC3 Fri 7-8.30pm

Options
  • 18-05-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Time - 19:00 to 19:45 (45 minutes long).
    Time - 19:45 to 20:30 (45 minutes long).
    When - Friday 18th May on BBC 3

The Beast Below. Series 31, episode 2.
    Victory of the Daleks. Series 31, episode 3.

Glad to see this on again, missed last weeks episode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Eleventh Hour was on last Saturday, and while it was airing, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill were wrapping filming for the last time. Kinda poignant, as their first story airs, they finish filming their last.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Yeah it is, i came across a few links here on the forum here on youtube, & couldnt stop watching the clips here & here

Matt & Karen were great together, as from the 1st ep she mostly dominated him (maybe it was the policewoman outfit!) as she was one definitely feisty female, must have been the red-hair!
    Donna Noble didnt do that.

As for the newgirl i never watched Emmerdale, but will wait & see as Moffat had mentioned he's finally got his girl.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

As for the newgirl i never watched Emmerdale, but will wait & see as Moffat had mentioned he's finally got his girl.

Hmm? Where was that?

I must have watched series 5 four times in the past six months. I love it. I'm going to miss Amy and Rory a lot. Probably even Rory moreso. I remember seeing Vampires of Venice for the first time and Rory telling the Doctor how dangerous he makes people to themselves. I never wanted him to leave. Still don't.

Advertisement