Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Need a Veggie Friendly Restaurant in Mullingar

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I booked a table in a Steak House in Mullingar as an old friend is coming to visit. I had forgotten that she is a vegetarian! Can anyone please help recommend somewhere that has a good vegetarian menu!

I am in a panic

Thanks

(For tonight)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Did you find one? I had an awful time of it in Mullingar trying to find somewhere to eat. I ended up getting chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Yes found a fantastic place. La Guitarra. Huge selection of veggie dishes - risottos, pastas, bakes etc

The food was the best I have eaten in Mullingar. It was so cheap too, I had Rack of Lamb which came with huge amounts of potatoes and stir fried veg and salad for 14 euro! The lamb was excellent.

My mate had a mushroom risotto dish which she said was great too.

Advertisement