Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 gun safe 100 euro

Options
  • 18-05-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I've been lucky enough to get my hands a 4 gun safe so my current three gun safe is up for sale with two keys. Currently holds two scoped rifles and a shotgun. I'm in north kildare and am happy to negotiate with delivery arrangements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭rmnrgn

Difficult to get a pic of the whole safe without losing detail. Similar lock and key at the bottom. Thanks for looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭kevinw07

Is this still available ? I can offer €60 and i can collect from Kildare so no need for delivery arrangements

Hi kevinw07, yes, its still available and thank you for your offer but I'd prefer to keep it at that price. Its in very good condition and has satisfied the Gardai requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Alucan

pm sent

• Advertisement

Hello Alucan, pm not received.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Alucan

Resent

Safe sold, gone to a good home :D

Advertisement