Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power 50e sign up bet?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I have just signed up to paddy power and was just wondering how the free bet works... Is it if i bet up to 50e on my 1st bet they will put whatever i bet back into my account? even if i win or lose? sorry for this question im new to this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I thought it was they match whatever you deposit with a free bet of the same value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 69 its hilarious

diarmuid don't start gambling its not good for the soul
    you'll lose all your money . just don't start .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,922 ✭✭✭kirving

Fair play, you signed up just to post that! Sure it's not gambling when you know who's going to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 69 its hilarious

yea i did got a problem . ??
    it will ruin your life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

I have just signed up to paddy power and was just wondering how the free bet works... Is it if i bet up to 50e on my 1st bet they will put whatever i bet back into my account? even if i win or lose? sorry for this question im new to this.

Its as follows : Place a 50€ bet on any single sports market of odds 1/2 or greater.
    A free bet of 50€ will be added to your account as a 'Freebet'.
    This 'Freebet' in non withdrawable, and when bet the stake is not returned in your winnings. ie. If you bet the free 50€ on Team A to win at 1/1 and they win, you will receive back 50€ into your account(withdrawable cash).

Also betting is not bad, as long as you bet smartly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Best advice is to just paper bet, not actual money, your next 100 bets and be realastic about the stakes.

To see a history will focus you on your strengths.

Advertisement