Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" HD TV for €300

Options
  • 18-05-2012 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for a HD TV for €300. I know it's not much of a budget, but it's just for my nephew. He needs something for his Xbox, and anything is better than what he currently has. I guess I'm looking for advice on where to look, what brands to avoid, etc. I know I'd probably get a better specd model if I opted for something smaller, but try telling a 10 year old that he doesn't need a 32" for FIFA 12.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

I bought an excellent 32" LG from Richer sounds in belfast recently (they have there own section here on Boards). They delivered it to my house for a little under €300 all in.

I`ve been searching for a decent 32" for my parents lately in the local retailers in dublin and none have sets that would match the LG or Samsung I also bought (that was €330) from Richer sounds. Usually TV`s for that price in local retailers are rubbish Walker`s or some other obscure brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

ThirdMan wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for a HD TV for €300. I know it's not much of a budget, but it's just for my nephew. He needs something for his Xbox, and anything is better than what he currently has. I guess I'm looking for advice on where to look, what brands to avoid, etc. I know I'd probably get a better specd model if I opted for something smaller, but try telling a 10 year old that he doesn't need a 32" for FIFA 12.

Cheers.

PowerCity have a Samsung 32" @ €299

Advertisement