Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Outlook Web Access 2003

Options
  • 18-05-2012 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had the misfortune to use this?

When I am away from the HQ of work, I have to use this.

Can anyone advise how I can select a whole page of messages to delete?
    I have to go and tick every single one to delete and I have a lot! The tick at the top that you would think would select ALL messages does not, when I click on it it does nothing!

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Misticles wrote: »
    Has anyone had the misfortune to use this?

When I am away from the HQ of work, I have to use this.

Can anyone advise how I can select a whole page of messages to delete?
    I have to go and tick every single one to delete and I have a lot! The tick at the top that you would think would select ALL messages does not, when I click on it it does nothing!

Any help appreciated

It's been a while, but you are using Internet Explorer yeah? Full Cross Browser support didn't arrive until recently

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

testicle wrote: »
    It's been a while, but you are using Internet Explorer yeah? Full Cross Browser support didn't arrive until recently

I'm using Chrome.

I downloaded Opera as I read online that there was a check all function for deletion but no joy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Misticles wrote: »
    I'm using Chrome.

I downloaded Opera as I read online that there was a check all function for deletion but no joy :(
    Use Internet Explorer.

Advertisement