Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your team?

Options
  • 18-05-2012 1:02am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭

demotivational-posters-wearing-a-black-shirt-born.jpg

I get Walter, Captain Jack, and Natalie Portman. I am so dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ari Gold from Entourage, Batman and Eminem. That's an odd mix but I might be okay if I get to the Batcave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

I get
    Jack bauer
    Superman
    Tom brady

Not sure about the last fella seems he's so me sort of american footballer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I get Batman, River Tam and Bill O'Reilly. I may kill O'Reilly before the zombies get a chance to.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Jack Bauer
    Gordan freeman
    Jackie Chan

I like my chances! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Nancy Botwin (weeds) - havnt see it so cant comment
    Jackie Chan - nice .....
    Bender - awesome (if I can keep him topped up on drink)

not the best mix, but its interesting!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Sheldon Cooper, Batman and Nicki Minaj. Sheldon can probably come up with a vaccine or something and Batman can kill them for me. Sorted.

Minaj will make great bait. Who knows, maybe she'll even poison the fecking things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

River Tam from firefly
    Gordon Freeman from Halflife
    Eminem - white rapper

River, although a bit demented, is a genius, a dead-eye shot and is capable of surviving pretty much anything thrown at her. So as long as we keep an eye on her, she should be an asset.

Gordon Freeman is a scientist, and his experience battlling aliens with very little resources would be invaluable in zombie apocalypse.

And then ther's Eminem - who better to keep our spirits up with innovative raps about our zombie killing prowess.

So, I think we'd be ok - quirky but deadly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

House, bruce willis and batman, i like my chances

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Ari Gold, Superman, and Skrillex.

With Supes on the team I am sorted as long as he does not ask me what happened to the rest of the team whilst he was away.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Dr. Cal Lightman
    Gordan Freeman
    Skrillex

I'm ****ed more or less. only person who can do anything will be Freeman but he wont be great company :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭liamhana

So Sorted to survive -Sheldon balences out the machoism of Vin Diesel & Superman...a female wouldda been nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

Dr Cal Lightman, Mitt Romney and Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'm screwed! I'll just take the easy way out

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

House, Spiderman and Nicki Minaj.

House could find a cure, I bet. Spiderman could make traveling easier if we swing from building to building; but I'm not sure how his webs would hold up against zombies. Nicki Minaj, as someone else said, would be bait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Dexter, Tom Brady and Darth Vader.....

I guess if ol' Darthy actually helping I'll be grand and will have a horde of zombies to serve me. :D

Otherwise I'm well screwed.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

no idea who any of my team are so Id sacrafice all of them like otis to save my own ass.

Ari Gold, Gordan Freedman, snoop dog ( is he that anorexic black scumbag-to-riches who walks and talks like a zombie anyways? )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

no idea who any of my team are so Id sacrafice all of them like otis to save my own ass.

Ari Gold, Gordan Freedman, snoop dog ( is he that anorexic black scumbag-to-riches who walks and talks like a zombie anyways? )
    Yeah, you got Snoop in one. Gordon however has vast experience fighting aliens with nothing but a crowbar though, so he's the one you would want to stick close to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Sheldon Cooper
    Darth Vader
    Clint Eastwood

:D i like my chances

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Olivia Benson (law and order SVU), Harry potter and Scarlett Johannson.

In other words, we be fcked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Darth Vader and Mike Tyson, that's the zombies sorted.

Nancy Botwin from weeds, that's me my ah.. "cancer" sorted. Roll on zompocalypse.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Jack Bauer, Iron man and Justin Bieber(can use him as bait)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Louis CK is a comedian

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

River Tam, Clint Eastwood and Darth Vader.

River will be ass kicking sexiness, Darth should be good for taking out a few Z's, and Clint will be able to crack wise when he makes a killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Darth Vader, Chuck Norris and River Tam.

:D

Advertisement