Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iBOOD hunt ????

Options
  • 17-05-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have been using iBOOD for about a year now and was looking forward to the famous iBOOD hunt. Today I just happened to look through the rest of the countrys that use iBOOD and can see that they have had at least 3 iBOOD hunts this year, and it seem that Ireland and the UK havnt had an iBOOD hunt for nearly two years. So unfare. What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

The last one was rubbish and I doubt many would be arsed to sit through it again

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There's been about 3 in the last 2 years here. Not worth sitting up for I think, been nothing Jucy there in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marknine

There's been about 3 in the last 2 years here. Not worth sitting up for I think, been nothing Jucy there in a while.

What was in them? I seen some of the iBOOD hunts on YouTube (Polish and Dutch I think) and they looked good.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Some of the deals are good, but when you factor in very limited supply and the €12.50 shipping they usually aren't worth the hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

and alot of stories of people waiting 3-4 months to get what they ordered.
    at least with Boffer (R.I.P.) you got it within a reasonable timeframe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

and alot of stories of people waiting 3-4 months to get what they ordered.
    at least with Boffer (R.I.P.) you got shit within a reasonable timeframe.
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

at least you knew you were getting sh!t, hence the infamous Bag/Sack of Cr@p

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭marknine

at least you knew you were getting sh!t, hence the infamous Bag/Sack of Cr@p

Yeah, the Boffer bag of crap was brilliant. Its the sheer anticipation of what your going to get. I found, an hour after opening the sack of crap, it then hit me that I would never buy any of this crap in a million years. The best part is making a video and putting it on YouTube. Fantastic.
    One other thing, I bought stuff from iBOOD and found them really good. There was one product that I bought and they informed me that there was a shipping delay. However, this turned out to be a good thing as I cancelled the order which was for a flashlight at nearly €80. €80? What was I thinking of ? I had a few drinks that night and thought it was a good idea. But what in onder god would I do with an €80 flashlight in the middle of Dublin ? I wouldn’t mind as Im on the dole (as allot of people are) and paying a mortgage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Some of the deals are good, but when you factor in very limited supply and the €12.50 shipping they usually aren't worth the hassle.

The last one i stayed up for - frying pans, seemed like every second item was frying pans!

Advertisement