Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon PC download Bargains - Square Enix Ultimate Collection $7.99

Options
  • 17-05-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

1. Just Cause 2 [Download]
    2. Kane and Lynch 2 [Download]
    3. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light [Download]
    4. Supreme Commander 2 [Download]
    5. Tomb Raider: Underworld [Download]

All but Underworld Are activated via Steam :D

Also some other good deals there with
    Medal of Honour $4.99
    Boarderlands Game of the Year Edition $7.99 etc
    http://www.amazon.com/Game-Downloads/b/ref=sa_menu_dgs_gam5?ie=UTF8&node=979455011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Any special procedure you need to go through to purchase off the US site?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Jaafa wrote: »
    Any special procedure you need to go through to purchase off the US site?

You need to have your Primary address as a US one I think..I just took the address of a hotel I Stayed in a few months ago :)
    Don't attempt to download the games the cd keys will be in your account info under
    Your Account > Your Games and Software Library

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

You need to have your Primary address as a US one I think..I just took the address of a hotel I Stayed in a few months ago :)
    Don't attempt to download the games the cd keys will be in your account info under
    Your Account > Your Games and Software Library

Then just activate the keys via steam yeah?

Jaafa wrote: »
    Then just activate the keys via steam yeah?

Yup :)

Just to update this thread there's new titles added daily to this and I picked up Payday the Heist (not bad) $4.99 and also
    Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga $5.99 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING game !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Is that ultimate collection gone now? Tempting to pick up bioshock 1 and 2 at that price, not sure if I have them on steam already.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

So you get the CD key from amazon.com but dont download the game, then activate the key with steam, so how do you get the actual game installed on your pc then? Once you activate the key with steam can you download the game from their site?

btw what happens if u try to download the game from amazon.com?

Sapele wrote: »
    So you get the CD key from amazon.com but dont download the game, then activate the key with steam, so how do you get the actual game installed on your pc then? Once you activate the key with steam can you download the game from their site?

btw what happens if u try to download the game from amazon.com?

You input the CD key into your Steam Client. I think if you attempt to download the game you wont be permitted as you're not based in the US.
    So be sure to check each game before you buy to ensure they are Steam activated. If in doubt ask here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Elysian

Cheers, picked up Divinity II. Installing as we speak :)

Edit: Just got an e-mail off Amazon. They think my account has been compromised (prob cause of the US address change) so they wont be charging me for my order. Woo free games!!

Elysian wrote: »
    Cheers, picked up Divinity II. Installing as we speak :)

Edit: Just got an e-mail off Amazon. They think my account has been compromised (prob cause of the US address change) so they wont be charging me for my order. Woo free games!!

As long as you haven't been banned from Amazon.com lol Amazing game though...

• Advertisement

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) added today for $9.99 :)
    Steam Activated

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

Is there any problem to pay with irish credit card, or do I need one issued by US banks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Elysian

Is there any problem to pay with irish credit card, or do I need one issued by US banks

My Irish CC went through fine, but Amazon later sent me an email saying that they think my account may have been hacked (probably because I used an American shipping/billing address with my Irish card) so they weren't going to charge my card for the transaction. Free game ftw!

Added today ..
    Mass Effect 3 - $24
    Saints Row 3rd - $17

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

how do you know if they can be added to steam?

Advertisement