Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available

Options
  • 17-05-2012 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Been playing bass the last 11 years, (22 years old)
    Styles adept in include, punk/funk/metal/jazz/pop/indie.

If you can hum it i can play it.
    Not a root note player by any means.
    Have years experience in recording, so metronomes are no challenge(preffered actually)
    Influences include: ratm, misfits, primus, jaco pastorius, black flag, minor threat,
    throwing muses, half japanese, daniel johnston, into most lofi punk, diy/crossover, hardcore, gutter punk grooves.
    No classic rock tribute bands need reply.
    Must have a concrete plan of what they're trying to achieve. integrity and honesty/sincerity.
    Hard work and fun in even mixes.

If you feel your interested in what im about, gimme a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 patt2000

hello.we're called Night Blind.we're from south Dublin.we play all original material.we need a bass player.
    www.facebook.com/NightBlind.Band

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JimTheSlacker

Hey man, you still looking for a band? Just posted an ad for a bassist there. Check it out.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82599478#post82599478

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davemcgeown

hey, not sure if it's exactly what your interested in but sure might aswell ask.
    we're both a folk influenced and rock influenced band looking for Bassist and backing singer to complete line-up,need someone who is dedicated and willing to work hard. the demo's are very rough just recorded in my bedroom without the rest of the band and nowhere near what the songs are like now.
    One of our members works for POD so we have great opportunities for support gigs for alot of established bands.
    Band Genre: both folk influenced and rock influenced, a blend of the two.
    Band Location : we have our own studio in south dublin , Ballymount industrial estate
    Influences: Jeff Buckley. Bright Eyes, Tim Buckley, Radiohead, Alice In Chains
    Available Sound Samples: http://soundcloud.com/dave-mc-geown/sets/bedroom-songs

if your interested and want to jam send me a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Site Technician

Folks, please keep things civil here. I will be handing down bans along with Gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

hey man like your buzz.
    (just deleted a whole rant there i went into about my buzz)
    have a listen to some of the tracks on this link below and if ya dig holla at me and i'll bring you up to speed with whats gonna be happening over the coming year and we can see if its something you might be interested in.
    Nice one,
    luke.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/i15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 TMM2016

pm sent cheers

Advertisement